A lifestyle of tranquillity and convenience awaits in the Gold Coast’s best kept secret for central and scenic living, Sunrise Residences. Nestled within a secure, boutique complex of 27 townhouses, these four bedroom properties offer over 200m2 of living and entertaining as well as large 8.5m street frontages and will spoil you for anything else.
Inviting interiors are bathed in sunshine, with an open plan living and dining area accompanying the gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry. Upstairs four bedroom sanctuaries beckon, with some townhouses configured to offer three bedrooms with ensuites, while others have two plus a modern family bathroom. Powder rooms are on the ground floor plus each has a full size laundry. Entertaining or relaxing? That’s effortless too. Adjoining courtyards or balconies make this a simple exercise, so you can concentrate on unwinding or spending time with loved ones in a picturesque setting.
Sunrise Residences also boasts an enticing communal pool and BBQ area, nestled within beautifully landscaped grounds. The complex is also secure, meaning you have peace of mind for security, or if you’d like to enjoy a “lock and leave” lifestyle and travel without worries on the home front.
Perched in a peaceful cul-de-sac, everything you need is within easy reach. Shopping, dining, leisure and entertainment is on hand at Robina Town Centre, 7km away (approx.) plus it’s under 9km (approx.) to vibrant Broadbeach with its bars, cafes, restaurants, Pacific Fair, Star Casino and golden beaches. The motorway is mere minutes away, plus it’s close to public transport, including a proposed new Merrimac train station. Some of the Gold Coast’s most acclaimed education facilities are close by too including All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College, St. Michael’s College and Merrimac State School.
Sunrise Residences will also offer easy access to “Greenheart”, a proposed 220ha parkland boasting purpose-built clubhouses, an events space which can host major events and festivals for more than 25,000 people as well as playgrounds, cafes, restaurants and wedding locations and more than 10km of walking and cyclist paths, bushwalks and elevated boardwalks.
Whether it’s your first home, investment home or you’re ready to downsize without downgrading, Sunrise Residences will spoil you for anything else. Contact Josh Pagotto for more information on 0404 351 445 today.
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 and 3.5 bathroom townhouses in a secure complex in tranquil Merrimac
- Showcased by inviting, light-filled interiors and accented by warm, wooden tones
- All are generously sized, with over 200m2 floorplans and large street frontages of 8.5m
- Open plan living and dining + gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone island benches and butler’s pantry
- Spacious, sophisticated bedrooms with the master with a walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Contemporary bathrooms/ensuites with Caesarstone and timber finishes
- Ground floor powder room plus a full size laundry and garage parking for 2 cars
- Enticing courtyards or balconies which are havens for relaxation or entertaining
- Communal pool and BBQ area, nestled within beautifully landscaped grounds
- 7km (approx.) to Robina Town Centre and under 9km (approx.) to vibrant Broadbeach
- Close to the motorway, public transport, hospital, sporting amenities and acclaimed schools
- Easy access to “Greenheart”, a proposed 220ha parkland with purpose-built clubhouses, an events space, playgrounds, cafes, restaurants, walking trails and more
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access