As soon as you pull into the driveway, you're going to feel proud to call this beautiful home yours! You'll quickly see it's got all the rooms and space to live, entertain, and relax – all under one roof.
The heart of any home (your new kitchen) comes complete with a Bosche oven and induction cooktop, plus an island bench with breakfast bar. The huge ceramic double sink and Miele built-in dishwasher will sort cleanup in a snap too, leaving you to focus on the good stuff: wine and cheese!
On the far side of the house, you'll find the Master Suite which steps right onto the wrap-around deck letting you take in fresh air and views of the treetops right from the comfort of your king bed.
Of course, no Master Suite would be complete without its generous walk-in robe and newly renovated ensuite featuring a double basin and vanity (yes, one for each of you!) plus everyone's favorite rain showerhead.
Being one of the highest elevated in the neighborhood gives you both uninterrupted views of lush treetops and mountains, but also allows the breeze to cool the whole house down during summer.
Downstairs you'll find a separate kitchenette, living, bathroom, and bedroom with a built-in robe. This separate space is perfect for that 'independent' teenager, or when the family plans to stay just that little longer.
Truly unwind (or entertain) in your very own backyard oasis! Surrounded by manicured gardens, you can take a dip in the four-seater hot tub, fire up the authentic Schwenker German swinging grill, or outdoor wood fire BBQ, all while your guests are protected on the covered entertainer's deck.
Features (of what could be your new home) include:
• Four large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Three bathrooms including a renovated ensuite with double basin and vanity
• Ceiling fans throughout all bedrooms and living spaces
• Landscaped and perfectly manicured gardens throughout the property
• Covered carport with room for two cars
• Generous living and dining spaces with Nectre Bakers Oven wood heater
• Miele dishwasher, Bosch oven and induction cooktop, island bench, and double ceramic sink
• Huge master bedroom with beautiful treetop views and walk-in robe
• Wrap-around deck with views of lush gardens and mountains from every aspect
• Separate kitchenette, living, bedroom and bathroom downstairs
• Four-seater hot tub and beautiful covered outdoor entertaining area
• Authentic Schwenker German swinging grill – perfect for sizzling sausages!
• Room in the yard to install a brand-spankin' new pool just before Christmas at your place
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Eatons Hill's lush and leafy suburb, you'll be a hop, skip, and jump from major supermarkets and local schools. You're only a short drive to Chermside, Brookside, and Samford Village shopping precincts. The Eatons Hill Hotel will be a must for local live music and entertainment, plus the local restaurant scene is always stepping up its game too.
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room